Forevermattress - Very unhappy about mattress I purchased 2 years ago.

Newton, Iowa 0 comments

I bought 2 XL mattress that were suppose to last a life time and they are a mess, one is all slumped in and pressed down. I have been calling the company and they do not call me back.

I would them replaced or my money back, we are elderly and I thought they would last the rest of our life's, I am very disappointed. I payed $700 for these,on Feb. 6,2012. The telephone number is 714-902-3948, customer service SALES@FOREVERMATTRESS.COM.

My telephone number is 641-629-1369, address is 404 Sunrise Park Pella Ia, 50219, Email gtsunrise@hotmail.com. I would really like some help with this, thank you, Grace Thomas.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality mattress. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Forevermattress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forevermattress.